Insist on fast, friendly repairs. Insist on Cascade.
Quality collision repair in Utah.
Watch a video about our process.
See before and after images.
Read what customers say about Cascade.
Cascade Collision Repair uses a special blueprinting process to decrease the amount of time required to repair your vehicle so you can get back on the road faster.
Within hours of dropping off your vehicle, our trained blueprinting team will disassemble your vehicle, inspect it for hidden damage, and project a completion date. By finding hard-to-see damage early, we can procure parts and accurately estimate labor charges. We're able to find 90% of repair delays using this process so you know up front what to expect. The other 10% of delays typically come from back-ordered parts and repairs that require subcontracting.
The frame is the foundation of a vehicle and is crucial to its safe structural integrity. Cascade Collision uses top-of-the-line laser equipment to measure structural changes to the frame. Manufacturers require that structural changes be incredibly accurate. General guidelines require variances of less than 3mms, about the thickness of three dimes.
Cascade Collision ensures the safety of your vehicle using industry-leading spot-welding equipment and certified welding technicians. Most vehicles are made from weld-on parts and have more than 4000 spot welds. Engineers determine the number, size, and spacing of spot welds to assure the structure absorbs or transfers crash energy to maximize the safety of the occupants. Cascade Collision performs welds according to exact specifications.
Cascade Collision uses modern equipment that enhances our ability to get in the hard-to-reach cracks and crevices giving us the opportunity to deliver the best corrosion protection available.
The certified technicians employed by Cascade know how to repair the newer vehicles constructed of special high-strength steel, aluminum, composites, and the new quiet steel technology. The use of this modern technology helps reduce weight and increase safety and fuel economy.